This is the morning after HelpPortraitCork. I’m slowly recovering energy. When I woke I wanted to cancel the day & stay in bed. The adrenaline was gone - the body felt as if it was fit for nothing.
Help-Portrait was that good. Later I’ll say more about what HelpPortraitCork was like yesterday. Until then, this is the complete set of audios I made on the day:
On the day:
(1) Start of day diary recorded very early here
(2) Another personal diary about why I’m doing Help-Portrait - recorded as I left home here
(3) Just as HelpPortraitCork was ready to welcome people for their portraits - voices of our team here
(5) Lunchtime: More sounds from the lobby of HelpPortraitCork - two make-up artists (Lisa & Andrea) speak here
(7) The end of HelpPortraitCork - a description & "in a word" comments for many people here